Inspired

Hello from my kitchen table. The rain refreshed the ground this morning and my plants in the veg bed  rejoiced(so did my water bill ) 
Glenda and I are still social distance meeting via zoom, messenger or doorsteps. My family and I, I think may have found a rhythm In this strange time. But we are all good. 
I hope you are all able to keep in connection with fellow creatives, I’ve found myself thinking about various people dotted about the country and have reached out in a variety of ways. Isn’t amazing how many different ways we can keep in contact, how we can see each other’s faces, here their voices.  I have to remember who’s on which platform, we all have our proclivities.
  Christian Artists Together have moved our physical exhibition online! Rather than going oh well we can’t do this we have decided to move it to a dedicated website. 
I’ve been promoting the exhibition through the various Facebook groups and pages and we already have a wide variety of submissions from accross the globe, which embraces the fact that we don’t have to have only 2d art we can have art that is music, that is performance , we can have direct links via YouTube of each persons gifting. We can celebrate the amazing diversity that is Christian Artists Together. Because Glenda and I often say who we are but actually it’s not just us two it’s all of you.  We are just the founders. We opened the door and said hey look Gods put it on both of hearts to encourage to stand by artists in the church. And along our way we have met so many people who are doing the same. It’s fab. Keep making people. Keep being creative, creativity is like Gods love it doesn’t run out. We may get stuck occasionally but try something new , rest , and start again. 
Here’s the link to the Facebook account where all the details about the exhibition are . https://facebook.com/events/s/christian-artists-together-1st/613009256152353/?ti=icl
And hers the link to the application form on google docs. 
Please submit work this is a curated exhibition , we have spaces for 20 artists. 

Comments

Popular Posts